Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crib bedding

The original plan for crib bedding was to save a few bucks and just buy some crib sheets and a dust ruffle. That is, until I spotted this crib bedding a few weekends ago at Burlington Coat Factory during my shopping trip with K-mom.
Note: Crib bedding only. I don't want the curtains, decorations, diaper stacker, etc. That's too "themed" for this girl.

Kev and I went in the store yesterday so he could get a look in person. We both like it, but I'm afraid to make the commitment. What if I end up liking something else better? Such is the commitment phobia/frugality I've been known to have my entire life. I don't like to jump into "big" decisions like this and spend the money on something I might not end up loving. However, the price is right. To top it off, it's organic cotton, which isn't necessary, but it's a definite plus in our books.

Kev will be gone next weekend. He put his stamp of approval on the bedding, and says if I like it, we can buy it. Perhaps this purchase will be made next weekend, then :)

What do you think? Should I make the step, or should I wait to see if I find another great set? Cast your vote with the poll on the right.

2 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

I absolutely adore that bedding! But have to agreee about the add-ons.

Jen N. said...

TOO CUTE! Seriously, it's adorable and very unique and unexpected for baby gear, I think.