Saturday, March 12, 2011

Painting Pottery

Colin and I met up with my mom, her friends Jen and Noelle, and Noelle's daughter Hailey today. We went to Kiln Kreations to paint pottery. I used Colin's hand prints to make a plate he can use every year on his birthday. My mom used his hand print to make an abstract work of art on a plate.After getting his hands painted and eating his Teddy Grahams, Colin got pretty bored waiting for us to finish painting. My mom found a square tile for him to paint, which he thought was the coolest.


*Finished projects will be photographed and posted after I pick them up in a week or so.

Then we went to Applebee's (or as Colin says, Boppobee's) for lunch. When we got home, Colin and I took a nap on the couch together for an hour which is always a treat.

Thanks for a fun day, Mom!

No comments: