Sunday, November 27, 2011

Handmade with Love

I've been busy the last few weeks learning how to knit hats :) It's super fun and fast!

This one is for Snowflake's first photo shoot:This is a fleece diaper cover. My mom helped me with this one, but it was super easy. At first it was made just for practical purposes, but I may also end up using it for Snowflake's photo shoot since it matches the hat.
A knitted hat for Colin. I made him one that was "toddler sized" that was too small for his head, so I had to make another that was "child sized."
A big brother shirt for Colin. My mom helped with this one too :)
Hmmm...what else can I make in the next few days? I'd love to make a cocoon for pictures too.
Photo Credit: http://kristineldridge.com/blog/?p=3637

But I'm not sure if I will get the itch to actually do it or not.

1 comment:

stephie said...

You did an awesome job AJ! Am I going to win the baby contest? If your wish comes true I just might!!! Love you!