Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

I packed tonight. But I don't feel like I have a lot in that suitcase of mine. I'm trying to think of other things I need.

I'm not packing things "to do" because I don't think I'll have much time to watch a movie or play cards while in labor.

I have my grippy slipper socks.
I have my comfortable pants I may not end up wearing at all.
I have my "coming home" outfit.
I have my toiletries (except my brush which hopefully I'll remember when it's time to go!).
I have my nursing pads (I didn't bring them last time and I needed them).
My phone and camera are charging.
The Boppy is sitting on top of the bag.
My pump is accessible to Kevin if he needs to bring it to the hospital.
What else do I need to bring?

The baby's bag is full of clothing options--boy, girl, neutral, sleepers, shirt/pants. I have the fleece snowsuit and the blanket.

My going-to-the-hospital outfit is laid out next to the bed.

Although I'm still holding out hope for one last chiropractor appointment tomorrow, I guess you could say I'm ready.

3 comments:

stephie said...

I'll be waiting patiently for the news...I can hardly wait!! Are you at the hospital now? Am I going to win the guessing game? Huh? Huh? For your sake and mine I'd like it to be tomorrow!!! But either way, I will be thinking of you and praying for a safe delivery of baby snowflake! Love you.

grandma J said...

I am ready too

Sarah G said...

I've been thinking about you! Sending you quick-labor-and-delivery vibes!