Friday, November 11, 2011

Midwife appointment

36 week check up! From here on out, I have weekly appointments. Holy furballs.

BP: Good
Belly measurement: Right on track
Baby's heartrate: 128-130 bpm
Baby's position: head down, legs wrapped around my stomach.
Cervix: Closed and getting soft

Midwife says she's in denial about how close I am to the end. Me too. I can't believe in just a few weeks we'll have a baby to snuggle and love on (even if it is in the wee hours). Plus also? This is going to sound kinda...weird...but only those who are patients of Midwife know this. I'm going to miss seeing her so often. ::sniff::

Midwife also asked me how I was feeling about being almost done. I told her I was just going through a list of all the stuff I have to do before the baby comes. She said that usually for second time moms, after all of the "to dos" are done that's when it all happens. I told her I had a lot to do so it won't be happenin' for awhile!

Next weekend I'll start packing up the hospital bag and all that good stuff. Until then, I have to focus on getting my classroom and my sub ready! I feel so disorganized, but slowly I'm making some progress.

And the countdown begins...

1 comment:

stephie said...

Where's your pic? I think we need one... I hope you have a good time in Roch this weekend! Maybe you'll get to play your mom's new horse racing game...better bring some change. Love you lots!