Thursday, November 3, 2011

35 weeks

35 weeks Snowflake vs. 35 weeks Colin
How far along? 35 weeks = 35 days left to go!
Total weight gain/loss: +29 lbs.
Size: Honeydew, or 18 inches and 5.25 lbs.
Baby Development: "Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight." (From babycenter.com)
Best moment this week: Browsing the cloth diaper store with my mom and friends and seeing/holding baby Mason. I also washed some prefolds and baby blankets. That was pretty exciting.
Movement: Lots and lots of movement these days. Mostly in the form of stretching.
Food cravings: None really.
Food aversions: Nothing anymore. Although I can't eat too many sweets or I feel like throwing up.
What I miss: Not having round ligament pain, not snissing, alcohol, a more flexible wardrobe, deli meat, being able to walk at the end of the day
Stretch marks?: None. I do believe my linea nigra has appeared, but it's pretty light.
Maternity clothes?: I wear maternity pants and a mix of maternity/non-maternity shirts.
Sleep?: Sweaty, but good.
Belly button?: More flat than out.
What are you looking forward to this week?: My chiropractor appointment on Tuesday will be heavenly and much needed :) I have really started to slow down this week. There must be a wall at 35 weeks. Some nights I just need to crash on the couch and ignore the dishes and the laundry and all that boring stuff.

Check out my new polls to the right. Take a guess and win bragging rights :) Last time around, my cousin Kelly won the expectnet poll. December 10 is not the real due date. It's a little bit after the real due date. I'm ridiculous like that.

No comments: