Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Knock knock

Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Baby Rain is the size of a naval orange this week. He's a whole 4 inches long and weighs 2.5 ounces. His proportions are getting more "normal," his legs are longer than his arms, and all of his legs and arms have functional joints. He's supposedly squirming and wiggling like crazy in there. Sometimes if I sit really still and concentrate, I think I feel a little tickle. But I'm not sure if it's me breathing or actually him.

How am I feeling these days? In terms of the pregnancy, better. But my allergies are still bothersome. After my chiropractor appointment yesterday, they've lightened up a little. I'm hoping I don't have the throbbing headache anymore that I've had for the past few days. I went all night last night without waking up to blow my nose, so that's a huge accomplishment.

I don't have any cravings anymore--not even potatoes. And no taste aversions either. I've even made suppers with hamburger a few times without wanting to hurl.

15 week belly picture to come.

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

You have got to be the biggest dork named AJ ever. :)

Lol at concentrating, but not knowing if it's your breathing or not!

I'm kind of doing the same thing with food right now . . . except nothing sounds good without the "cravings" either. :( Glad you are cooking again!