Sunday, October 19, 2008

We're here!

I celebrated entering the 2nd trimester yesterday by shopping and taking a new belly pic.

Leah and I went to Woodbury yesterday to Motherhood Maternity. I shopped, and she supported my purchases. I got three pair of pants, and I'm very excited to wear them and work in comfort this week. We also went to Old Navy and scored some non-maternity, but still workable, deals.

Before I left home, I took new belly pictures. These are more representative because they were taken in the morning and not after a full day of eating. I'm wearing the maternity jeans I bought at Old Navy when I went shopping at the MOA back in September.



According to the poll, a majority of you thought that my huge belly size last week was because of bloat. I agree. The baby's position is much too low for it to be noticeable yet.

I have a busy week ahead of me:
Monday: meeting after school and piano lessons
Tuesday: telling my fellow 4th grade teachers the news and then my pre-observation meeting with my principal when I tell her the news.
Wednesday: Principal observes my math lesson. This may be the first math lesson all year when my students actually listen.
Thursday: Post-observation meeting and piano lessons
Friday: Field trip and OB appointment. It has been too long since my last visit, and I'm excited to hear the heartbeat again!

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

Those jeans look really comfy! I'm glad I was able to support your purchases and that you were able to help me stay in denial.