Monday, October 13, 2008

Not sure what to think about this...

Your eyes will never be the same, so I encourage you to not look too closely, but here is my fat belly. This picture was taken yesterday towards the end of the day, which you know, makes a huge difference.




The enormous size could be the result of many things:
A. Gas/bloat
2. 8-week-long carb overload
III. No exercise for the past 7 weeks
D. The actual baby (although I still think this is unlikely)

Vote using the other poll to the right which you think it is.

P.S. Nobody better comment saying my belly is cute. I won't accept that "compliment" for another few weeks.

2 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

You are hilarious! My eyes are fine and dandy, just the same as they were before viewing your baby growing belly! :)

And all I want to do is use the word cute!!! Augh! You are.

Kudos to you on showing your afternoon/eve tummy, I'm not that brave.

stephie said...

I don't know AJ, but I sure do love you!!! I haven't exercised for several weeks too, but I have no excuse...I'm pathetic! Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us. I wish I could see you more...