Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm officially fat.

And it's too early to be baby. This weekend, I thought it had gone away. Nope. Maybe it has to do with the McDonalds I had 2 days in a row. Both yesterday and today, I had to wear my tummy sleeves because my belly is so big I couldn't get my pants buttoned. The bloat seems to be worse in the morning than at night. In more ways than one, I feel a little backwards. Most people are more bloated but feel less nauseous at night. Not me. I'm less bloated but more nauseous at night.

And as for the back-to-back McDonalds...I know, it's bad! But you know when you are hungover (this didn't ever happen to me much, btw :)) and all that sounds good is a nice, juicy McDonald's cheeseburger and salty fries? That's how it is with me. A 7-week-long hangover. I'm proud of myself for resisting the golden arches as much as I have.

3 comments:

Mrs.Rotty said...

i used to be like that. but now its burger king. The McD's in my area have really been a huge let down.

your not fat. you're feeding a baby. eat up. lol.

leah @maritalbless said...

You are not fat woman. Odd that your bloat is in the morning? Are you eating later than usual?

If you're proud I'm proud. :)

AJ said...

Well, I do have a little snack sometime before I go to bed so I feel better. Popcorn here, a (healthy) smoothie there...

But supper is still at about the same time.