Monday, October 13, 2008

Ouch

I'm not feeling all that great today. This was also the trend for most of the weekend. I'm not sure if it's Round Ligament Pain or gas (exactly what you wanted to hear, but hey, it's all part of being pregnant) or what, but I have muscle cramps in my stomach galore. I've also had this spot in my back that acts up as the day progresses. I'm hoping my chiropractor appointment tomorrow afternoon will take care of that. Perhaps take care of everything.

My parents were up visiting us this weekend, and we had a whole bunch of fun. We went out to eat on Friday night with Kev's parents. On Saturday Kev and my dad chopped wood with my father-in-law and his dad. My mom and I hit up the farmers market where I bought some raspberries and potatoes, then we went to a few shops in town. When we got home we made Apple Kuchen, then lazed on the couch for a little while. We eventually put the dogs (Rocket and Tucker) in the car and met up with the boys at Kev's family "farm" where we hung out by the river to let the dogs swim, made brats on the grill, ate the Apple Kuchen, hid from the rain, and built a fire. My dad and I went on a short canoe ride down the river. Before we knew it, it was time for my parents to head back home.

Today is the 13th, and I'm not going to tell my principal today. She'll be gone the rest of the week anyway, so if gossip does start, at least she won't be here to hear it.

I took a belly picture yesterday, and let me tell you, it's not pretty for almost 13 weeks. I'll post it once I get a chance.

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

Oh AJ'ers I did just babble your ear off yesterday! I didn't hear about potential RLP! Here's to your lovely miracle working Chiro!

That Apple Kuchen kept sounding better and better as the night wore on lol. It sounds like you did A LOT this weekend!

I can't wait to see your belly pic! I can't believe you're almost 13 weeks!