Wednesday, March 18, 2009

35 weeks: Honeydew

Rain is now over 18 inches long and 5.25 lbs, which is the weight of a honeydew melon. He's running out of room to do a whole lot of big movements, but believe me, he's still able to deliver a good jab or kick. He's also very capable of stretching out. Rain is spending most of his time putting on more weight. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products.
Note: I do not recommend Old Navy maternity jeans. See the little slit of white on the elastic band? Yeah...ripped. Both sides. Since, oh...about week 20. But I refuse to buy another pair of pants I only intend on wearing for another 5 weeks. Next time around, I'm going to spend a little more on jeans that will last!

I captured some belly movement on video the other day, and tried to upload it into the blog, but it wasn't working. I'll try again some other time.

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

Bummer on the pants man. I can't believe how far you/we are! You look so good lady!

I can't wait to see you!