Wednesday, March 4, 2009

33 weeks: Pineapple or Honeydew

This week, Rain is the size of a 4 lb pineapple. Can you believe that? He has passed the 17-inch mark as well. *sniff* They grow so fast! *sniff* He continues to lose his wrinkled, alien-look and his skeleton is hardening. According to my secondary source, from now until week 36, Rain can also be compared to a honeydew. His senses are continuing to improve. When light peeks in through my belly, his eyelids and irises blink and dilate. He can now even react to simple songs. Guess we better start practicing our lullabies! Here's a picture of me wearing a maternity shirt that doesn't really fit me anymore:
My tailbone pain was fixed by my chiropractor last week, but it is slowly coming back. My next chiro appointment is on Monday, which I am sure will be perfect timing to get some relief again. Last night, I was sitting on the couch knitting and watching TV, and I just kind of started to get a little achy in my belly and back, so I had to put the knitting down and lounge for awhile. It's hard on your body to gain 20 lbs in 8 months!

I ended up bring my Jafra "warehouse" that I mentioned a few weeks ago to work on Monday to get rid of some stuff. The way I saw it, if people wanted it, they could have it for free, because it would've just gone in the trash or gotten donated anyway. So the vultures swooped down and in 2 days, most of the stuff is gone. YAY!

My grandma is still in the hospital, but should be out soon. Then she'll move in with my mom and dad for awhile, which she did not end up debating. My dad has some time off to spend with her while she's there.

1 comment:

stephie said...

I'm glad your grandma is doing better. Your belly is beautiful too! I'm going to learn how to knit in a few weeks...maybe I'll be able to get as good as you! Have a great weekend! Love ya!