Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, Monday...

My grandma is doing much better. She had a stent put in, and will be on medication as well. I talked to her on the phone yesterday and she was in good spirits. So if you sent a good vibe her way, in any form, thanks!

I went to the big city to see Jessica and Nolan on Saturday. We had loads of fun out and about. Jess and I got our hairs cut, we ate at Chipotle, and went shopping for a little bit.

Yesterday, I was in full nesting mode for about an hour. I finally got the urge to clean out the closet in the baby's room. I'm taking the Jafra stuff that is still "good" to work today to see if I can pawn any of it off on my co-workers (for free!). I threw out a bunch of old stuff I don't use anymore out of the bathroom drawers, and even vacuumed the drawers out! There will be quite the collection of randomness in the garbage this week, for sure.

Kevin caulked the trim and painted the future clothes closet, so we accomplished our baby's- room-job-of-the-weekend-goals.

I think I felt the baby hiccup a couple of times in the past few days. They weren't any huge movements, but they were definitely rhythmic, and you could even feel them a little from the outside.

Off to another week at work! Two more weeks and it's spring break! Yahoo :)

No comments: